Radha Rosehip Oil is a rejuvenating and lightweight oil harvested from the seeds of the wild rose bush, which is predominantly grown in Chile. Rosehip oil acts as the multivitamin of the skin—it aids in replenishing moisture and leaves a silky smooth finish for a younger appearance.
How does it work?
- Vitamins: Rich in vitamins A (trans-retinoic acid), C, & E, this oil helps brighten skin and reduce blemishes and premature aging effects.
- Antioxidants: Powerful antioxidants like beta-carotene and lycopene nourish the skin with essential micronutrients to protect skin against damaging environmental aggressors. Lycopene also gives the oil its rich amber color.
- Fatty Acids: Essential fatty acids like Omega-3, 6, & 9 may help to regenerate skin cells, reconstruct damaged skin tissue, hydrate dry skin, and help improve the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
Rosehip oil is a carrier oil, which means it can be applied independently of other products or paired with our many essential oils in multipurpose use.
- Mature skin
- Blemish prone skin
- Scar repair
- Dry, flaky skin, inflamed, problematic skin
- Wrinkles/ fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Nail strength & shine
Use within 12 months of opening.
CAUTION: For external use only. Test a small area first. Discontinue use if irritation persists. Avoid contact with eyes and consult a physician if pregnant. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Gently and evenly spread 2-3 drops to face; combine with a pump of fractionated coconut oil to maximize absorbency
- Massage into neck and body for a healthy glow