Rosehip Seed Oil by Kate Blanc
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Kate Blanc's Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane-free. Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil can have a slight fishy smell and this is normal.
- Reduce Acne Scars. Essential Oil for Face, Nails, Hair, Skin
- Coldpressed organic rosehip oil's unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, acne marks, fine lines, and scars. It also helps with dermatitis, acne and eczema. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face, lips, and body hydrated and supple. It's also a great facial toner and has a beautiful fragrance.
- Rosehip oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids. These vitamins give your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin's cellular activity and slow down your aging process. It also adds shine and body to colored hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by too much sun or cold weather. Virgin and unrefined rosehip seed oil make great skin massage oil and beauty products and face cream. It's a great facial oil that goes well under makeup.
- Cold pressed mosqueta rosehip oil is also great for hair and nails. Rosehip oil can reduce dandruff's flaking and itching. Kate Blanc's Rosehip Seed Essential Oil is Certified Organic and is paraben-free and cruelty-free. It is a great beauty oil and can also be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.