What is it: Unrefined Shea Butter is a nutrient-rich cosmetic butter packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
It deeply moisturizes and helps soothe and repair dry, itchy, and cracked skin. Its properties also make it effective in evening out skin tone, diminishing blemishes, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Additionally, Shea Butter can be used on the scalp or in the hair to stimulate growth, tame frizz, and lock in moisture.
- Naturally non-comedogenic so does not clog pores
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging, and redness
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turnover and collagen production)
- Vitamins E, F, and fatty acids for deep moisture
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Safe for all skin types.